Selling Your House
". . . this is going to be AWESOME!"
· Work together as a team.
· Prepare your house for a successful market presentation.
· Photograph & video your house.
· Price your property so that it will sell.
· Schedule qualified buyers to tour your property.
· Negotiate the highest dollar value for you house.
· Clearly communicate the results of our activities.
· Get your property sold in a timely manner.
Steps for Selling Your House:
1. Complete a Competitive Market Analysis (CMA) for your property.
2. Establish a sales price based upon the CMA.
3. Complete & implement our written Listing Agreement.
4. Preview your property for repairs & cosmetic touch ups that are necessary to make the property more saleable.
5. Prepare your house for our photo shoot.
6. Take High Definition pictures & videos of your house.
7. Create a visual tour & post on multiple HIGH TRAFFIC internet sites.
8. Submit the Photos & input the Listing Info to our websites & the Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
9. Install Yard Sign & Promote Your Home with local agents.
10. Send the top local agents pictures & video highlighting the strong points of your listing.
11. Post your listing on www.BillBender.com, Realtor.com, Trulia, Yahoo, Zillow, Youtube, Visualtour.com and up to 30 other popular internet home sites (Millions of visitors each month).
12. Keep you updated on important market changes.
13. Send you links to your home on our websites & the MLS for you to critique.
14. Email information on your property to all internet buyer inquiries.
15. Review feedback from buyers and agents that tour your home. This will help us to handle any potential problems & get your home sold quicker.
16. Consider all offers & negotiate the best possible price and terms.
17. Get the listing under contract.
18. Negotiate repairs during the option period.
19. Communicate clearly throughout the closing process, so you can coordinate your move.
20. Follow-up on all survey, mortgage, title, and other closing procedures.
21. I will be with you at the closing table as you sign your documentation.
22. Celebrate the completion of this transaction.
23. Be available for questions anytime, even after the sale.
24. Continue to be the Best Realtor in the State of Texas for you!
“Making your next move a complete success!”